Passionate to eat better and grow their own, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The marketing team contributes to that mission by 'Growing a worldwide network of engaged Infarmers (employees, partners, citizens, influencers) who want to enjoy the goodness of super fresh produce while growing a new food system together.'
Infarm is expanding rapidly outside Germany. Europe is the biggest region for Infarm with contracts with leading retailers in Germany, the UK, France, Swiss, Denmark, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
The Retail Marketing Leader grows the brand and the local Infarmer network together with the regional marketeers in the markets and drives sales with a strong locally relevant product portfolio and through excellence in retail marketing and activation. We are currently seeking a passionate and experienced Retail Marketing Leader.
As Infarm's Retail Marketing Leader you:
- Lead a team of currently 4 regional marketeers (dotted line) overseeing retail marketing, end product launches, online marketing & community building, marketing PR & communication.
- You report to the Director of Sales Operations and you work very closely with the Corporate Sales team who is responsible for the global playbook development of in store, digital and city marketing.
- Coach the regional marketeers in building the brand and business by focusing on excellence in activation & execution.
- Support the regional marketeers in localizing global marketing templates and playbooks based on local customer and consumer insights to win by being relevant.
- Excel in local retail channel knowledge, understand retail marketing and drive sales; always exploring innovative ways to use the retail environment as an impactful marketing touchpoint to optimize conversion and create brand lovers.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in our Berlin HQ (Corporate Sales, Operations, Product, Expansions) and build strong relationships.
- Help to coordinate the Infarm Marketing Growth strategy with clear result oriented activations. Define KPI's, monitor performance on a weekly basis and create & share best practises amongst the regions and provide a constant feedback loop to the Global marketing team.
- Create, prioritize and own the European activation calendar.
- Take on and lead strategic projects yourself.
- Live the brand and the Infarm values from the inside out.
- Inspire & surprise, make our European audiences smile and love the Infarm brand.
What we offer
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in marketing and retail marketing roles, preferable within FMCG / (fresh) food.
- Proven leadership & people skills, you have led and coached a team of 5+ people.
- You have worked in a high growth fast changing environment, being able to balance strategic thinking with hands-on pragmatism and business sense.
- You have experience in building a team from scratch as well as working in a professional international matrix organization.
- Thorough understanding of the retail channel; love for 'store checking' (when abroad you always visit a local supermarket / mall to check out new sales concepts and new products. True?)
- Digital marketing (website, social channels, influencer & content marketing, CRM, e-commerce) and product management experience.
- Fluent in English
- You also read job applications completely and show it by writing “I love Parsley” in your application letter.
What’s also in for you
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities (hybrid role: onsite + remote)
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Free monthly BVG ticket and subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Choose between subsidized meal vouchers or a free onsite lunch, and additional snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.