We are looking for a Full Time Supply Chain Management Specialist!
The Supply Chain Management Specialist functions as the primary point of contact between suppliers and our business. They are responsible for the procurement of products and goods for use by Hadley Designs, by identifying potential supplier sources, screening them and negotiating favorable payment terms. In addition, they define forecasts and safety stock levels and reorder points, ensuring smooth inventory replenishment on a weekly basis.The SCMS is responsible for monitoring supplier performance and ensuring contractual obligations are met. The Strategic Sourcing Specialist will also manage multiple projects in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
Here's a list of the job responsibilities:
1. Manage product inventory and optimize for low COGS, 100% in stock rate & Positive Cash flow.
2. Sourcing New Products (Finding quality manufacturers and a premium quality product)
3. Define forecast and safety stock level and reorder points, ensuring smooth inventory replenishment on a weekly basis.
4. Manage IPI score
5. Manage product replenishment through ongoing Purchase Order issuance (OnTrack & Manual), track supplier deliveries (Create & Monitor Shipment ID’s), and expedite deliveries as necessary.
6. Maintain a positive business relationship with suppliers.
7. Assist with qualification efforts of multiple sources, including maintaining a depository of specifications, tracking sampling, and approvals.
8. Identifies and selects suppliers based on various criteria, including safety, assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation; considers requisitioner input, applies experience with prior purchases, current agreements and situations, may seek additional input from others. Administers 9. Supplier/Contractor Pre-qualification requirements relating to Safety and Risk.
10. Coordinates transportation and logistics requirements by selecting appropriate transportation method for items purchased; may coordinate with a third party logistics provider; may participate in transportation provider audits
11. Coordinates with the product management team to obtain feedback regarding the quality of the products the suppliers are creating. Then relaying feedback to suppliers to improve product quality.
12. Maintain supplier scorecards to measure and track supplier performance
13. Provide leadership to realize continuous improvement of supply chain processes with an emphasis on the application of Lean - Six Sigma methodologies.
14. Reconciles invoices for payment. Seeks understanding and works with suppliers to prevent future discrepancies. Recommends process changes as needed.
15. Minimize/ Eliminate rogue spending and unnecessary spend with non-preferred suppliers.
16. Reduce/ eliminate unnecessary freight and supply chain expenses
16.5 In your cover letter start with the phrase "I love pizza"
17. Negotiate Favorable Product Costs & Payment Terms With Suppliers
18. Update Warehouse Inventory in SoStocked
19. Reconcile Shipments in SoStocked
20. Ensure product compliance CPSC, Prop65, Etc
Here are the role requirements:
1. Experience managing inventory
2. Someone with a demonstrated ability to manage and maintain good relationships with suppliers
3. Negotiation skills
4. Someone who seeks out issues and owns driving solutions to them, while keeping all resources informed of progress
5. A proactive learner and able to demonstrate exceptional deductive reasoning skills
6. Advanced Excel Skills
7. Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading.
8. Work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
9. High level of personal accountability
10. History of “owing” the job and never ever giving the job back
Work from HOME!
Work with a Fun Team!
Unlimited Vacation Days!