As a Senior Frontend Engineer, part of our Engineering team, your main responsibility will be to manage the front-end implementation of our Product using a component-based web framework (such as ReactJS or VueJS) and bring our frontend development to the next level.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading the development of Plan A’s front-end architecture
- Enhancement of existing features
- Data visualisation
- Making suggestions, improving interactions, and having a direct impact on the user experience
- Working closely with Frontend, Backend, and Data Engineers as well as the Design and Product teams
- Mentoring colleagues on best practices and methodologies
- Contribute to a healthy and collaborative development team
- You have strong experience with component-based web frameworks such as ReactJS or VueJS
- You’ve worked in an agile development environment
- You are highly organised and have an ability to multi-task
- You are passionate about developing user experience focused web applications
- You put high importance on scalability, performance, accessibility and maintainability of the product
- You are able to supervise mid-level colleagues
- You are able to write good technical documentation and you have a clear way of expressing things
- It's a plus if you also feel comfortable working in Laravel environment, ideally, you have some experience with PHP and PHPUnit
- Access to online learning platforms (e.g. Masterclass, Master Plan)
- Access to online magazines and platforms (e.g. FT and Sifted)
- Team offsite (1 per year)
- Monthly team events and activities
- Weekly team drinks on a Friday evening
- Option to work from home
- 25 vacation days per year
Apply for this position
Plan A believes that companies have the power to pave the way to a more sustainable future for our world. We exist to help companies build a carbon-neutral and sustainable economy. We do this by providing a digital platform for companies to reduce their environmental impact, engage their employees, and drive their own agenda towards carbon neutrality.
We have developed the first Carbon Manager which allows businesses to measure, reduce and offset their carbon footprint. The software provides customised sustainability action plans and certified offsetting schemes for an end-to-end solution, wherever the company stands on the road to sustainability.
Plan A is based in Berlin, Germany and was founded in 2017. We’re a happy team of sustainability-minded humans from different countries across the world. We want to create true change where it matters.
At Plan A we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity and encourages you to be you. We believe that businesses should represent the world we want to live in, and so we encourage applications from people of different ages, sexual orientations, ethnicities and physical or neurodiversity. We value the contribution you bring, regardless of where it comes from, and look forward to your application