Deliver value every day and have an impact on the world!
Who we are
The next fast-growth SaaS company that keeps growing immensely even in current times. We enable our partners to easily convert print catalogs and magazines into interactive and shoppable online publications in just minutes. Shoppers can browse through products from any device at any time, receive personalized dynamic catalogs, and shop directly from the publication.
We give our customers - leading retailers such as Ikea, Williams Sonoma, or Mattel - the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands, more than 1600 customers worldwide, and over 30M users across the globe every month.
As a remote-first (since 2016!) company, we operate through our values
- honesty, respect, passion, generosity, excellence, and curiosity - and through our habits
- get things done, lean methodology, maker’s schedule, and more. Check them out here
What you’ll do
As an Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Being the main point of contact and working with external clients directly to understand what modifications and offerings that they would like with the Publitas software.
- Designing and delivering integrations between various customer backends and the Publitas software.
- Ensuring the technical integrity and quality of the delivered solution.
- Modifying or updating existing integrations and implementation of new features.
- High-quality Project Management: creating documentation including Statement of Work, technical design reviews, specifications, implementation plans, and test plans.
- Assisting in troubleshooting/debugging data feeds and configure imports via pre-written command-line scripts etc.
- Developing/enhancing the number of Publitas plugins/available integrations.
- Using direct API integrations to provide value to e-commerce sites and increase conversion rates.
- Integration maintenance: monitoring existing client integration and provide speedy resolutions to any bugs or issues.
- Collaborating with Solution and Technical Engineers to continuously improve the integration workflow.
Who you’ll work with
You will join Phillip
- Team Lead, Konstantin
- Integrations Manager, and Yasmina
- Project Coordinator, in our Services team, where everyone works together and contributes to the success of our product. Of course, you will also be working closely together with people from other teams ;)
In total, we are a team of ~45 people that have a growth mindset and care about people, of 25 different nationalities in 17 locations around the world, which creates a unique and open-minded work environment.
What’s required for the job
- Operate during US time zone working hours.
- Fluency in English.
- 4+ years of experience in a technical customer-facing role.
- Strong experience with e-commerce software implementation using direct API integrations.
- Experience in integrating third-party web APIs.
- Knowledge of Unix environments; strong user-level skills.
- Understanding of technical and user-experience requirements for Salesforce, Magento, Shopify, Kibo, and similar platforms.
- Outstanding communication skills; ability to communicate technical requirements/notes to non-technical users.
- Ability to confidently present to clients, and teach them to use the product.
- Have a customer-oriented personality and ensure that our clients receive the best service.
What’s nice to have
- SaaS or eCommerce background.
- Experience working with Retail clients.
What's in it for you
- You will help redefine the movement from physical to digital.
- USD 46k - 99k gross salary per year.
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store.
- We’ll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We’ll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.
We promise to get rid of everything that stands in your way so you can create your best work. If this sounds like your kind of place, it’s time to get in touch.
Please feel free to contact Paloma, our recruiter, at [email protected] if you have any questions.