Home Accent Group is a home decor and home fragrance company, a leading importer, wholesaler specializing in Candles, diffusers, mist sprays, and ceramic figurines.
We are currently seeking a highly creative package designer with well-developed esthetic sensibility and on-trend style to join our growing team!
Must be super creative, and have some knowledge on product forecasting, and product design ideas.
WFH is ok with us, so is part time. We are looking for someone who will help us on the creative side of things, and get our projects done in a timely fashion.
· Production mechanical work related to package design, manuals, store displays and collateral throughout the entire file production process
· Artwork/Final File Release to Vendors/Factories
· Review project artwork mechanicals for release to print to oversee factories
· Coordinate and correspond with factories
· Work under Brand Director and with Creative Department—prepare print ready files
· Maintaining brand continuity—Package layout, taking existing elements and apply to expanding product line, displays or collateral material.
· Help maintain an organize server, folder organization, file naming, master logos and resource folders
· Possesses knowledge of packaging forms and materials.
· Assist with creation of material specifications
· Assist with review of incoming proofs
· Offers comping and manual material production support
· Participates in the team’s workload and daily schedule
· Assist with presentation assets, comp packages, etc.
· Understanding QA and legal package requirements and apply to packaging