GrocerKey, #13 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Midwest, is seeking an experienced frontend developer who is obsessed with clean code, loves to stay ahead of the curve, and is always trying to improve their skills.
Timezone and working schedule requirements:
Must be between UTC and UTC+5.
Working schedule: UTC+3 9am to 5pm. 5 days 40 hours per week.
- 5+ years experience in building responsive designs
- Fluent spoken English
- Dedicated workspace for remote working
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills
- Proactive attitude
- High level of attention to detail.
- Very organized
- Working knowledge of CSS preprocessor such as LESS/SASS
- Experience with Typescript
- Leadership/management experience
- Experience with Aurelia
- Experience with Nodejs
Grocery eCommerce Made Simple!
GrocerKey provides robust eCommerce technology built from the inside out through decades of eCommerce grocery operational experience to help grocery retailers modernize their business via profitable eCommerce.
GrocerKey partners with leading grocery retailers throughout the US & Canada.
GrocerKey ranked #311 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America and #13 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Midwest.