Who are we?
TradeCore is a platform-as-a-service provider that enables fintechs to build next-generation banking and investment products. TradeCore's full-stack offering does all the heavy lifting, allowing companies to focus on launching unique customer experiences. By providing access to the core and complex, infrastructure of compliance, regulation, payments, banking and capital markets in the form of a service, their customers are able to take advantage of TradeCore's accumulated domain expertise and focus their attention on the core essentials of their own product offering.
What do we do?
Digital Banking Team tackles challenges regarding real-time processing of card payment authorization, Card program management, as well as real-time Bank Payment processing. Our focus is on designing and developing a high-performance, highly scalable, robust and fault-tolerant solution for digital banking solutions.
We use the latest development tools such as remote-container development and debugging, giving our teammates the freedom to work on any platform they feel comfortable with (Windows, Linux and Mac development is supported). Our tech stack allows for freedom - just choose the right tools to meet the system requirements in an optimal way.
What is your profile?
If you like data-intensive systems and complex inter-service communication patterns - join us and help us build the nextgen fintech solutions.
In order to be successful in your role, you should have:
- At least 5 years of experience in software development.
- At least 3 years of experience with web application development using ASP.NET.
- At least 1 year of experience with .NET core and Entity Framework core.
- Experience with relational databases (SQL)
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience with large projects and solutions working in the production environment
- Extensive knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience with event processing systems with async communication
- Experience with SQL database optimization (PostgreSQL is preferable)
- Experience with Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes, Helm Charts
We are offering you:
- An opportunity to work and have an impact on cutting-edge FinTech products
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance
- A budget for professional advancement, as we understand how important it is to work on expanding your knowledge
- We are recognising and rewarding small and big achievements and the ones who live our values
- Wellbeing programs which include emotional support, private health insurance, enhanced maternity leave, family and parental support and much more
- 22 working days paid vacation (accruing an additional day per year, unlimited after 6 years of service)
- Friendly offices in downtown Belgrade with a fully stocked kitchen
As part of the TradeCore team, you have the opportunity to contribute, learn, improve your skills and expand your potential. Are you ready?