Zizoo is the leading global boat rental platform on a mission to bring the joy of boat holidays to millions by digitalizing the nautical rental industry. We‘re making boat holidays easy to book through a set of products that target boat operators, travelers and B2B partners, with over 30,000 boats in over 500 destinations around the world. Named as one of Forbes’ top “Travel Tech Startups Taking Europe by Storm”, and backed by Europe's leading tech investors, Zizoo’s team is growing fast as we continue to transform the travel industry, and want YOU to help us make it happen.
We are the next big thing in travel!
We are looking for an exceptional Jr QA Engineer to join our team in Berlin, and help us digitalize the nautical industry by delivering high quality user experiences to our customers.
- Lead exploratory and regression testing process for customer facing web sites and applications in multiple environments
- Own bug intake and tracking processes end-to-end
- Work in a cross-functional agile team releasing using CI/CD
- Collaborate with product owners and engineers to properly diagnose, document and prioritize bugs
- Build bug SLA reports
- Define test cases for regression bugs
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Eng. or Software Eng.
- Solid understanding of modern website architecture: CSR, SSR, SPAs, APIs, Caching
- Solid understanding of agile and CI/CD processes
- Solid experience with bug tracking tools, e.g. Jira
- Team player with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in non-functional web testing, e.g. performance and security a bonus
- Experience in writing automated Selenium or Cypress tests a33 bonus
- An opportunity to work in one of Europe's trending startups
- A transparent data-driven environment where good ideas flourish. Got a good idea? We’ll test it!
- Experienced product and engineering teams with a track record of building global web applications
- Cutting edge tech stack in a cloud environment
- An opportunity to progress professionally, and develop QA skills, especially in area of automated testing
- Unlimited holidays