Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
Currently, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative (m/f/d) with excellent German skills to join our team for the German-speaking market.
Customer Service Representatives at Sendinblue wear many hats. While their first responsibility is to offer direct support, primarily via email and telephone, there are many other elements to the job as well.
What you will do
What will contribute to your success
- Manage and resolve daily client tickets to provide professional support for our business customers by phone and email
- Ensure that clients questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly
- Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside of the department
- Grow client relations and work closely with the tech team to identify bugs
- Work independently to master emailing best practices, our platform and the tools we offer customers
What we offer
- Excellent knowledge of German and confident command of English
- Completed apprenticeship, preferably with an economic or technical focus
- At least first work experience in customer support, ideally in a B2B environment
- Very good communication skills
- Solution-oriented thinking and understanding of technical contexts
- Basic knowledge of table tennis and/or table soccer (for a bonus point)
Note on COVID-19:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer work from home up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- A modern and dog-friendly office in a central location including table tennis, table football, free fruits & drinks, our Pizza Wednesday, and weekly in-office yoga classes
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.