12traits is ushering in a new era of experience management by enabling personalization optimized for human potential and health. We enable global leaders and companies of all sizes across the gaming and healthcare industries to create and manage personalized experiences while obtaining a deeper level of audience understanding than ever before through our psychologically-based AI.
12traits is the empathy engine of digital experiences. We provide our clients with the right insights and tools which empower them - for the first time in the digital age - to truly resonate with their customers and end users.
As a Demand Generation Manager, you're an integral part of our growth engine. You will build, run, and optimise campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline and drive revenue, as well as refine the overall growth strategy together with the Sales and Customer Experience teams. This role requires a strong appetite for growth, high curiosity to understand the audience’s needs, autonomy, and project management skills.
If you want to join a purpose-driven company, thrive on solving challenging problems, are intellectually curious and constantly want to learn as well as grow, enjoy high performance environments, are highly productive compared to your peers and a true team player, then read on and apply - we are looking for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build, and execute multi-channel B2B campaigns to drive MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimising campaigns at each stage. Channels will include, but are not limited to webinars, emails, digital ads, search engine marketing, events, and landing pages.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and the best channels to reach them. Constantly leverage new insights to refine our holistic channel-mix strategy.
- Own campaign strategy and implementation plans with execution support from our Sales, CX, UX, and Product teams.
- Build and communicate performance reports of our campaigns for internal alignment across teams.
- Partner with our Sales team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established best practices.
- Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimise lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the Sales team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- You bring a minimum of 4 years of full-time marketing experience, preferably in a fast-growing SaaS company (additional experience in high-growth B2C environments is considered a plus).
- You are experienced in B2B demand generation funnel with an exceptional understanding of paid as well as organic strategies and tactics, including Account-based marketing, while leveraging the proper channels for awareness, nurturing, and performance marketing.
- You're a power user of the best demand generation tools and know how to setup a best-in-class tech stack to enable yourself and the entire growth team (tools including but not limited to: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, zoominfo, LeadiQ, HubSpot, MailChimp, Outreach, Demandbase).
- You bring strong hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis. You thrive on proactively deriving key insights, iterating on our strategy and approach, and constantly striving for better results.
- You bring demonstrated experience in effectively partnering with Sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along the buyer’s journey.
- You are a self-motivated team player and ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight.
- You are a great communicator and communicate proactively and straightforward, while demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You listen well. You create alignment by default and can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. People love working with you.
- Last but not least, you possess excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and shift workload to meet deadlines.
You will join an international and dedicated team in a growing company, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are working from Berlin in Germany, Los Angeles and Minneapolis in the US, and even Taipei in Taiwan! We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness. Some of the immediate benefits of working at 12traits are:
- Top of market compensation
- Flexible work-schedule
- State of the art equipment and work station
- Learning budget & access to curated means of personal development
- Support with relocation & visa application
- Flexible work-from-home policy
We are actively hiring despite the pandemic, and we have adapted our processes accordingly. Our team is working in a remote-first fashion, and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default.
12traits is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability nor age.