Named one of Forbes’ top “Travel Tech Startups Taking Europe by Storm”, and backed by Europe's leading tech investors, Zizoo is becoming a household name by digitalizing the boat rental industry. We want YOU to join us as Zizoo redefines travel for the eco-friendly, outdoors-loving audience, and completely streamlines an industry used to pen and paper bookings and inconvenient methods. We’re building the infrastructure for transforming the nautical world from the ground up, and want YOU to help us make it happen.
We are the next big thing in travel!
We’re looking for an Office Manager to help us torn our office in the best place to work!
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to make your mark, we encourage you to read on!
- Create a welcoming, lively and collaborative working environment.
- Ensure the office is in great shape, tidy and a fun place to work
- Be the “face of the company” and ensure visitors and team members get a great experience in the office
- Research and plan team activities and events (catered lunches, holiday parties, office parties).
- Work closely with leadership to organise external events, including the running of panels with business celebrities and tech giant representatives
- Work closely with leadership on the expansion of Zizoo’s international offices in the US and Europe
- Support the Head of People with initiatives related to team culture and engagement, including the running of our Culture Club
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience for new joiners to jumpstart their time at Zizoo
- Support the team with managing office supplies, managing vendor relations and co-ordinate and own initiatives related to increasing team happiness
- Be in charge of Zizoo’s event of the year: our team boat trip (previously in Greece, Croatia, Italy)
- Support with the preparation of contracts, references and other documents.
- Updating employee files and ensure that required employee documentation is collected.
- Providing administrative assistance and cross-functional administrative team support (especially to our CEO and CFO).
- Work closely with CEO of special projects and events
- Support the rest of the HR team with administrative processes for joiners and leavers.
- You are obsessed with running a tight ship. Operational excellence and providing outstanding internal customer service are second nature to you.
- You love working with people. You are collaborative, upbeat, and energetic.
- You are a problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit.
- You are exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed.
- You are a proactive and clear communicator.
- You are fluent in German
- You are eager to learn and grow your career with a dynamic HR team.
- An opportunity to play a key role in the growth of one of Europe's leading travel tech startups with an international talented team
- Room for professional development and career growth
- A transparent, data-driven environment where good ideas flourish. Got a good idea? We’ll test it!
- Cross-company personal development and training budget
- Free snacks, drinks, German and yoga classes at the office
- Discounts on gym membership and local retailers (Urban Sports Club)
- Unlimited holidays
- Additional company pension contribution
- Team building events and an annual sailing holiday for the whole team
- And, of course, boat holiday discounts!