To expand our development team in Berlin, we are looking to hire a creative software engineer with a lean and agile mindset. You will join our engineering team and will help developing the platform for connecting our customer’s data to insights generated by our team of data science and machine learning engineers. Join us and be part of our journey of developing the next generation discovery platform for live-entertainment and sports events.
- You own the data processing architecture that powers our product
- Extend and enrich the data platform to enable a broader set of data applications
- Data Quality and Data Integrity is maintained and monitored throughout pipelines and architecture
- You contribute and build our backend, write tests and maintain the APIs
- You carefully review the code of others
- Ensure integrity of software solutions
- Integrate external APIs owned by data science teams
- You will contribute to the product definition by working closely with the product manager and the development team
- Rely on your colleagues and be reliable for them, support them in the area of your personal strengths
- Python is your major language
- You have experience managing AWS services with terraform or similar versioning infrastructure tool
- Experience with git and CI/CD
- You are proficient in TDD
- You have a passion for clean and beautiful code, with an eye for simplicity
- You are a team player, you enjoy uplifting others and taking risk together
- You maintain high standards - in coding and in dealing with your colleagues
- You communicate complex ideas in an easy to understand way
- You have experience working in an agile software development environment
- We offer an exciting environment at the interface between IT and live-entertainment and Sports as part of an ambitious, international and results-driven team in a young startup.
- You work with an excellent team in an innovative company with long-term financing
- Varied tasks with a wide range of great opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits package includes e.g.
- Personal professional development budget
- Highly subsidised public transport work ticket
- Free Urban Sports Club membership M
- and more…
- Modern spacious office in the heart of Kreuzkölln with all the usual perks (including masks, air filters, rapid tests etc) for everyone who wants to work from the office
If you have any questions regarding the position, don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
future demand - Today's passion, tomorrow's revenue
The world's most powerful marketing and customer analytics platform for promoters and sport clubs
Our platform enables event promoters and sport clubs to sell more tickets, predict demand for their shows, concerts and games and offer personalised recommendations - all data-driven and highly automated.
Using hundreds of data sources our platform is able to describe each event with over 1.000 features from artist and player popularity to music genre each players game style or competition events. Leveraging that understanding our platform creates super detailed interest based audiences for use in campaigns or to deliver concert and merchandise recommendations.