Your platform for simple access to insurance
„We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
Who we are...
We are proudly „Made in Berlin“ and operate since 2012: we are a very international team with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office and our office in Tokyo. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 32 countries. We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company. InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
About the job...
What we're looking for...
- Working in the Simplesurance sales team to support new business acquisition either via our SaaS or insurance agent business models
- Either working directly with our insurance carriers to deliver new opportunities or developing and delivering opportunities from your own sales pipeline
- Working with potential partners and the simplesurance product team to develop solutions and customer journeys which you can pitch and win
- Working closely with colleagues including the Partner Growth Manager to win and onboard new partners
What we offer…
- 5+ years of working in a sales or partnership role
- A strong background in insurance (appliance, travel or other personal products) or banking & financial services is preferred
- You have experience of working with multiple stakeholders across partner businesses
- You can work in a small team and can offer solutions which deliver both quick wins and long term partnerships
- You can manage multiple live opportunities and convert them into sales which provide solutions for partners and optimum revenue for simplesurance
- Fluent English is essential, good German is beneficial
- You are located in either the UK or Germany
At simplesurance you will get an allround feel-good package including:
- Great working atmosphere with amazing people
- Our most loved Flexible benefit: free BVG monthly ticket/Parking spot or a subsidy for Internet usage
- Flexible working hours
- With our Simple Working model we provide the possibility to work up to 100% remotely (from Germany)
- 28 vacation days
- A warm-hearted, flexible and solution-oriented environment with an open feedback culture
- A company supported pension plan
- A free product insurance of your choice
- A great Referral program
- Access to our learning and development programme
- Fantastic team events
- Free drinks, fruits and much more
Curious to know more? - Check out what else we offer here.
For your application…
fill in the form below. For any questions contact us under [email protected]
- Mia will take care of your application.
Never stop playing!