Mitte is on a mission to provide healthy hydration for every body. Having created the world’s first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent the way water is consumed globally. Our solution allows users to create personalised mineralised water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimising plastic wastage.
We’re proud to be climate neutral!
It’s an exciting time to join Mitte. As we move closer to our launch date, we are looking for Direct to Consumer e-Commerce Sales Manager. In this role, you will own Mitte’s future e-Commerce platform with full P&L management responsibilities. You will collaborate cross-functionally to manage and direct all aspects of our e-Commerce business, including strategic planning, sales forecasting, content development and management, UI/UX, site design, and merchandising to deliver sales growth.
Join our amazing team in Berlin and help us bring Mitte to the world!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Drive the strategy, opportunities, and KPIs for Mitte’s web-shop; develop a short and long-term plan for the DTC business. Provide weekly reporting on key metrics.
- Own the end-to-end customer shopping experience from visit to conversion. Partner with Product Development, Operations, Customer Service and others to deliver best-in-class solutions and services for our consumers.
- Manage key conversion points in the sales funnel. A/B test and optimise landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and checkout.
- Responsible for analysis and reporting of key DTC measures such as sales, traffic, conversion, new customers, retention, LTV, AOV, CAC, site analytics, and using key insights to drive recommendations
- Manage promotional plans, assortment, programs (ex. subscriptions, rewards program), and other digital marketing tactics to achieve KPI’s
- Work with the performance marketing team (Advertising, CRM) on strategy and tactics for paid media, affiliate, email/SMS, SEO required to acquire and retain consumers.
- Work with brand marketing teams (Social media, PR, Content) to support DTC objectives (ex. drive traffic, improve organic placement) and marketing campaign objectives.
- Own merchandising and work with the Web Development team to execute.
- Work with the Web Development team to elevate the consumer experience. (engagement/conversion) and web security, privacy, accessibility, and payments.
- Work with CX to review feedback and CSAT scores to implement solutions to reduce consumer issues.
- Analyse site analytics to improve performance and share consumer insights with other marketing team members.
- Accurately forecast sales and expenses, provide regular updates to all relevant stakeholders, including Finance and Operations.
- Highly experienced in DTC e-Commerce — Shopware experience will be ideal.
- The ability to work cross-functionally is critical — you will be working with numerous teams to meet objectives.
- Proficient knowledge of digital marketing - paid media (Google, FB, Pinterest), SEO, A/B testing social media, email, influencers, affiliates, etc
- Comfortable working with multiple data sources - Google Analytics, Shopware, Mixpanel, etc.
- Strong analytical and financial skills required, including forecasting, budgeting, ROI analyses, P&L’s, etc.
- Entrepreneurial - take the initiative to identify and action growth opportunities for your business.
- Project management skills to roll out programs, platforms, etc.
- Requires healthy critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Adept at presenting information, proposals, and sales reports/trends.
- Proven track record of delivering strong sales results and performance versus goals/
- Minimum 5 years experience managing DTC eCommerce
Our culture and values are central to Mitte's philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work. In addition, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and shares in the company
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- A flexible learning budget of 1,000 EUR per year
- Subsidised German classes
- A Modern office space with a roof terrace in central Berlin
- A Membership for Urban Sports Club
- 28 vacation days