- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💸 $350 Referral Bonus
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 Open to Any Level Experience
- ⚕️ International Healthcare Coverage
The Customer Advisor is considered Empire Flippers‘ front-line representative, providing exceptional chat support to our customers and potential customers. The person in this role is responsible for dealing with outbound inquiries, emails, and keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. The Customer Advisor must enjoy talking with people and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Provide chat support coverage M-F during your shift.
- Handle outbound calls. This may include discussions with potential buyers or sellers who want to understand how our process works.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Properly handle escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Build sustainable relationships & engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Create tickets and provide general support work in Zendesk as needed.
- Update customer data and produce activity reports as needed.
- Preserve and grow knowledge of chat service procedures, recommending process modifications or improvements as needed.
- Communicate with colleagues via Slack messaging application.
- Attend weekly team calls via Zoom.
- Review documents sent by customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong attention to details
- People person – must enjoy helping others.
- Ability to closely follow processes.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to ask questions whenever unsure about how to proceed.
- Be able to prioritize tasks quickly.
- Not easily overwhelmed by a fast-paced environment.
- Strong English skills are a must.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Quick-learner, dependable, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Be able to handle several tasks at the same time.
- Can work on a flexible schedule.
- You are proficient with Google Suite, Slack, Skype, and Zoom.
- You must be highly motivated, goal-driven, and coachable.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time remote position with M-F coverage. Overlapping shift work conducts business primarily during 10 am to 7 pm Eastern Time Zone.
Details to Keep in Mind
Our company is built on a culture of remote work, travel, and living life on your terms. Being a location-independent full-time position is one of the many benefits!
We aren’t going to chain you to a cubicle. You’ll be free to work anywhere that serves your lifestyle best (*see USA resident requirements below).
While we’re an Inc. 5000 company, we’re not a Fortune 500 company. You won’t be some badge number in the corporate machine. We will want your input and insight. As you gain more experience, we are going to rely on you to make our process better and smoother for our sellers while also helping to increase the number of high-quality businesses that go live on our marketplace.
This is an entry-level position. For the first six months, you will be paid $2,500 USD per month during the probation period. After six months, you will be introduced to our compensation plan where you will continue to earn a base pay of $2,500 USD per month plus an additional performance-based bonus.
*US resident requirements: we will accept candidates residing in Texas, Florida, or Colorado, as we are registered for payroll in these states. Otherwise, US candidates should plan to live abroad or have plans to relocate to Texas, Florida, or Colorado.
We have a no side project policy: we do not allow any ownership, association, or affiliations with online businesses or websites. If you are the owner of an online business, then you will be expected to either sell the business before you join us or sunset it upon accepting a job offer from us. If you are not comfortable with this, please do not apply.
A background check is required.