- You shape the EAM methodology, processes and tools of our customers and contribute significantly to continuous improvement
- Create and present architecture overviews, roadmaps and EA deliverables
Use and configure EA tools to document architectures, and implement quality assurance processes
Break down traditional EAM silos and advocate for open communities and organizations
- Define architecture guidelines, modeling guidelines, and standards to help plan and document IT architectures, business capabilities/processes, and their interconnections.
- Deepen your knowledge also in advanced topics like Container Orchestration, Multi-Cloud, Edge Cloud, Cloud Native Application Migration, Serverless or Microservice Architecture
- We offer you an attractive salary and a competitive overall package
- Regular and systematic (external and internal) training opportunities
- Modern work in an innovative and international Team
Successfully completed university degree in (business) computer science, (business) mathematics, physics or similar
- Several years of experience in architecture or demand management, e.g. as Enterprise Architect, Technical Architect, Application Architect and/or Demand Manager
- Knowledge of EAM frameworks (e.g. TOGAF) and enterprise architecture tools (LeanIX, Alfabet, Mega, iServer), as well as good knowledge of cloud technologies and architectures
- You are familiar with concepts, tools and frameworks such as Kubernetes, containers, microservices, cloud native architectures, self-contained systems, site reliability engineering
Very good communication skills in English and German, as well as willingness to travel
Tame complexity, liquify clouds
As a development partner, Liquid Reply supports its customers in terms of container orchestration such as Kubernetes, Cloud Native development approaches, as well as in the design and migration of complex and fast-moving applications. With a focus on multi/hybrid cloud implementation, site reliability engineering and Day-2 operations, Liquid Reply empowers its customers to successfully navigate the entire Cloud Native transformation journey.