At Topfloor Systems we build Accounting and Communication software services for Property Management Agents in Ireland and UK.
We are looking for the right candidate to join our team developing our services using Angular, Ruby-on-Rails, PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch.
Preferred Timezone: (GMT+01:00) Dublin, Ireland +/- 3 hours
Office Location: Leopardstown, Dublin, Ireland. Employees can also work full time from this office.
Visa Sponsorship: No
- Execute and review a 3-year product roadmap
- Provide mentorship and support for your development team members.
- Be part of a team that works on our 4 leading products: Blockman, Letman, MyBlockman & MyLetman.
- Build highly available and scalable applications and infrastructure.
- Pension Plan.
- Work From Home.
- Training & Development.
- Paid Time Off.
- More information about working at Topfloor Systems is available at https://www.topfloor.ie/careers
Skills & requirements
- Expertise with programming language and frameworks like Ruby On Rails and Angular.
- Expertise of behaviour driven testing with frameworks like RSpec, FactoryBot, Jasmine and Karma.
- Have knowledge of building RESTful APIs.
- Have knowledge of using GIT version control software.
- Be strong in building scalable hosting infrastructure on AWS.
- Be familiar with database systems like PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and Redis.
- Have knowledge of good security practices and cryptography.
- Have excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Have a entrepreneurial mindset with a commercial focus.