We at McMakler are disrupting dusty structures and merging tradition with innovation. Our goal is to establish the real estate market within the age of digitalization while enhancing quality and efficiency sustainably. With our all-in-one solution we are combining the latest technology with the individual service of classic brokers. As a PropTech Startup founded and based in Berlin we are working on the realization of our innovative business model. Around 650 employees at over 100 locations throughout Germany, Austria as well as France belong to our great and ambitious team.
Sounds great? Then join our McMakler family and become a part of our success story. Together we celebrate milestones while realizing our vision.
As Salesforce Administrator you will become part of our 6 member Salesforce team. You can identify with our tech stack that we are using (Apex, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Visualforce, Workflows, Process Builder, Validation Rules, Formulas, Permission and Sharing Model ). Now become part of the fastest growing PropTech company in Germany.
- develop and implement business process automation in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups
- customize Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboard
- setting up custom objects, validation rules, user profiles and page layouts
- maintain and customize Salesforce applications as well as optimize and extend them
- manage users, data, and security
- assist in conducting training of business owners for new features and help with roll-out
- at least 3 years experience as salesforce administrator, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment
- a Salesforce Certified Administrator (SFCA)
- excellent knowledge and deep of: Workflows, Process Builder, Validation Rules, Formulas, Permission and Sharing Model
- basic understanding of Salesforce coding with APEX
- strong analytical business process development skills and problem
- solving skills
- strong communication skills in English and teamwork spirit, German is also a plus
- Flat hierarchies!
- You will become part of a highly motivated and international team and work together with teams throughout the organization
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of one of the fastest growing companies in Germany
- You can grow with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- You enjoy a great team culture built around integrity, transparency, collaboration and - last but not least - fun
- All the technical equipment you need, feel good gimmicks such as fruit, snacks and ginger shots throughout the day!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship will be considered.
**McMakler does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered McMakler property. Therefore, McMakler will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At McMakler´s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. A fully executed agreement with McMakler **
Tuan Pham is looking forward to your application and will be your point of contact during the application process!