- Troubleshoot incoming customer problems via email, phone or WebEx.
- Work with existing global teams and developers to provide resolution to customer issues.
- Research and respond to customer requests and provide detailed explanations to address questions and concerns from the world's largest Big Data implementations
- Support the release process of new versions of Trifacta products.
- Willingness to work hours as needed in order to support our customers.
- This position may requires participation in an off-hours On-Call Rotation.
- Create and share knowledge with other engineers and develop customer solutions efficiently
- Self-starter with the ability to work within a fantastic global team
- B. Tech degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Application Engineer, Support Engineer
- Accurate and logical problem-solving techniques, strong communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment under pressure.
- Solid understanding of Relational Database Concepts
- Advanced User level knowledge UNIX/Linux
- Knowledge of the Big Data ecosystem, or experience with Big Data vendors like Cloudera, Horton works, Google Cloud Platform or Amazon EMR is a big plus
- Ability to quickly assimilate complex problems and develop a resolution strategy.
- Team player with a customer-focused attitude who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
If this opportunity sounds exciting and matches to your skills - we would love to know more about you…
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million. Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust-based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don\'t operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.