A Bit about us (www.clark.de)
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 350,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. We were recognized by the German tech magazine Gründerszene as the fastest growing technology company in Germany for 2019. We want your help to get us to the next level.
What you have:
- You will drive growth with relevant specialist knowledge in the areas of Display (programmatic marketing, experience with DSPs), Paid Social Media (Facebook, Instagram ect), Paid Content / Native Marketing (Outbrain, Taboola ect), SEA,
- You invest high budgets independently in the best-performing channels that you have identified through iterative testing of hypotheses and permanent optimization
- You are also operationally active and take care of the optimal implementation of all campaigns
- You will lead a team of 5
- You will responsible for the overall performance marketing reporting, analyzing marketing effectiveness ( CAC, CLV/CAC, ROI) and communication of the same across the marketing team
- You conduct regular research to identify new marketing trends and technologies and bring new ideas to optimise the marketing mix and realise ambitious growth
- You have 6+ years of relevant professional experience
- You are detail-oriented, very analytical and think and act like an entrepreneur
- You have worked in a high performance environment
- You are a digital data-driven marketing is your great passion and you are always up-to-date with the latest international marketing innovations and ready to put this knowledge into practice
- You want to have impact across the greater marketing team with knowledge sharing & process implementation
- You have experience working with an app and mobile marketing in general
- You thrive taking fast decision and having bold ambitions
- You have successfully driven growth across several countries
Everyone offers perks like free coffee, free drinks, flat hierarchies. We offer you all that but more in the shape of:
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to have your application!
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- We're all about equal opportunity and committed to inclusion across gender, age, ethnicity, religion, identity and experience!
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.