Molecule is on a mission to decentralize medicine development for fair and equitable healthcare for all. We’re connecting scientists, patients, and industry in order to advance drug development in a collaborative open market.
Our goal is to create new incentives for collaboration, funding, and licensing of technologies by changing the way that we interact with intellectual property.
We are growing quickly and we’re looking for an exceptional Marketing & Community Manager to join our team.
If you are a community champion, can think strategically and execute with speed, passion and excellence; if you have a passion for decentralization, open-source, and science - come and play a key role in shaping the product and Molecule’s message to the world and help us reimagine the future of biopharma!
What you bring:
- Define Molecule’s marketing and social media strategies across channels and target audiences, with input from our CEO and CSO and aligning with our Web 3.0 values.
- Lead community-building programs to expand our community across platforms such as Discord, Telegram, Twitter, and beyond.
- Be the Community’s Point of Contact and build strong 1:1 relationships with key individuals and contributors around the Molecule community
- Create Content and Communicate the narrative and value of Molecule to its community via planning, writing and editing educational content.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and engineering teams to effectively launch new services, features, campaigns through the community
- Plan and run regular in-person events (pending Covid), online events, and online/offline hackathons for the developer and non-technical communities
- Manage the relationship with any external marketing or PR agencies that Molecule may engage.
- Be a Leader: Build relationships with other projects and organizations in the industry, being an influential voice for Molecule.
- 3+ years experience in community management and/or marketing experience
- Knowledge and experience of community building, particularly in Crypto/Open Source
- Ability to introduce and moderate best practices or frameworks for community development
- Experience with community chat platforms, related tools and integrations (Discord, Reddit, forums,…)
- Experience leading community initiatives like AMAs, ambassador programs, advocacy programs, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn and teach new technologies and frameworks
- Native level English is a must, other languages are a plus
- Remote work possible, with long-term possibility to transition to an in-person position in Berlin, with relocation supported.
- A self-starter, creative thinker, and quick learner that requires very little oversight
- A pleasure to work with, flexible, and easy-going
- Self-motivated and capable of setting goals and seeing projects through to completion
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate to others in both written and verbal forms
- Previous experience with healthcare, drug development, or biopharma
- Previous startup experience
- Practical experience of working with the crypto / decentralized technology space, and open source communities
- Accelerate your career growth by joining a fast growing start up
- A unique opportunity to work in an innovative environment
- An opportunity to make a significant impact shape the company’s strategy
- Enjoy competitive compensation and employee benefits
We are looking forward to hearing from you 👋🏼