Qventus is looking for Data Scientists to help build the next generation of Qventus’s AI. You’ll join a cross-functional team of clinicians, data scientists, data platformers, and product experts to help care teams across the country make day to day decisions to get patients the right care faster and with less overhead. During COVID-19 we deployed solutions that helped hundreds of hospitals across the US plan and execute their COVID-19 response, creating more capacity, and saving lives. We even worked with the federal response and White House to help plan at a national level. Our work matters.
As a data scientist at Qventus, you will have the opportunity to explore Qventus’s unique and rich Healthcare dataset to develop and deploy cutting edge ML based solutions. You will evaluate potential modeling approaches, build features together with data platform partners, implement algorithms, and drive meaningful improvements to our underlying ML infrastructure to scale Qventus into the next generation. You should be strongly motivated to have an impact in the company and dedicated to helping improve the quality of healthcare operations.
We're specifically looking for:
- Proven ability to develop and tailor algorithmic solutions to business problems in collaboration with product or delivery partners.
- 3+ years industry experience developing, launching, and iterating on machine learning models and/or developing the core data science platform.
- High competency in Python, with experience developing scalable systems and using statistical packages such as Pandas, Scikit-learn, and XGBoost.
- Strong software development foundations - dedication to high code quality, stable architecture and an eye towards maintainability.
- Excellent SQL - hands on experience manipulating data sets, data cleaning, and pipelines Interest and ability in learning and working in a fast paced dynamic environment across multiple technologies.
You can apply to and check out this and other jobs here: https://jobs.lever.co/qventus