Plugsurfing is Europe's largest charging network for electric cars and the pioneer for mobile payments in the field of electric mobility. Plugsurfing also provides a comprehensive cloud solution that enables charge point operators to remotely manage their charging station. As a strong partner of car manufacturers, fleet operators and leasing companies, Plugsurfing believes in a collective approach towards achieving efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a Tech Lead to take charge of the data engineering in the Plugsurfing platform in one of our Plugsurfing locations: Berlin or Stockholm.
- Convert data and analytics strategy into data architecture framework, standards and principles, including modelling, metadata, security, and reference data.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses.
- Design, develop, and deliver analytics solutions and set frameworks for architecture of data flows.
- In everything you do, you'll take into account current legislation around personal data protection (GDPR) when deciding on methods for data storage.
As a successful part of Plugsurfing team, you will need hands-on attitude. This means taking responsibility, working transparently, bringing your own ideas to the table and getting things done both independently and in a team. In order to succeed in Data Tech Lead role you'll need at least 2 years of experience as data tech lead and at least 5 years' experience as data engineer.
In addition, the following skillsets are required:
What we offer
- Big Data & Hadoop Concepts
- Programming language Java/Scala or Python
- Programming and design of structures in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Data processing frameworks like Spark, Flink, Kafka streams
- Streaming technologies like Kafka, Kinesis
- Data warehousing with, e.g., AWS Redshift or Snowflake
- AWS products such as S3, Athena, Glue, EMR, Dynamo DB, Elasticsearch
- DataOps practices like CICD, Jenkins, Github Actions, Terraform
We offer you a fast-evolving international working environment in the exciting industry of EV charging. You'll get the chance to work in a fast-paced scaleup company, offering an exciting perspective on premium digital charging services across Europe. You'll be provided with the opportunity to learn from extensive industry experience in developing digital products and develop your skills and expertise in new areas and technologies. We offer you permanent full-time position with an attractive compensation and benefits package.
Have we piqued your interest? Please send your application together with your salary request to [email protected]
latest on 11.06.2021.