DrSmile is one of the fastest-growing digital healthcare startups in Germany. We specialize in cosmetic teeth straightening with innovative clear aligner technology and strive to be the first dentist chain you really love.
With innovative 3D printing technologies, telemedicine capabilities, and a network of aspiring doctors, we create novel and contemporary solutions to provide high-quality dentistry. We aim at being the first real lifestyle brand within the dental market, a market that hasn’t received real disruption ever since its inception. Our goals are high, we’re hungry for success and our patient’s happiness is our daily motivation.
We offer flat hierarchies, a fast-paced environment, wonderful co-workers, and an impeccable learning experience. Of course, we also have the usual office puppies everybody loves.
- You identify the best TV marketing opportunities to grow both our brand awareness as well as customer acquisition while building up strong relations in the media industry (agencies, media owners, tool vendors)
- You will be responsible for planning, booking and evaluating performance-driven TV & sponsorships campaigns in several European countries
- You conduct data-driven analysis by connecting media KPIs with core business and marketing KPIs
- You control TV media distribution during the campaigns & proactively push adjustments in direct collaboration with TV stations and/or our media agency
- You collaborate with our Creative Team for new spots, new USPs, new call-to-action
- You have a degree in business, marketing, humanities and relevant experience in TV and offline marketing, either in an e-commerce company or a media agency
- You have strong analytical skills, a data driven mindset and the interest in taking on analytical challenges with both our internal and external tools
- You feel comfortable in a fast paced environment and you like to be challenged to increase your learning curve
- Your high level of attention to detail and your structured mindset enables you to keep track of multiple aspects of campaigns and projects
- You are highly motivated to grow further and learn in the field of brand building by openly testing new ideas and challenging status quo constantly
- Knowledge of the German TV landscape is highly appreciated, other European countries a plus
- You are perfectly fluent in English; German/Spanish/French/Italian is a plus