As the Digital Marketing Account Services Manager at Daxko, you will sit on our marketing agency team and you will be responsible for motivating, coaching, and guiding our team of specialists, coordinators, and account managers to ensure our customers receive an exceptional experience as we manage a network of over 300 digital marketing clients in the health and wellness space from SMB to ENT.
As a leader, you will...
- Manage a team of 5+ specialists, coordinators, and account managers
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train new staff.
- Oversee the daily workflow of the department.
- Evaluate and provide real-time feedback for individual performance & growth
- Develop digital marketing account services team by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
You will also...
- Support the agency team and internal sales teams to achieve annual bookings goals and deliver on those new agreements
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed and building a plan to solve them
- Evaluate the performance of client campaigns through data analysis and assess such performance against goals
- Provide strategy guidance and oversight of client campaigns
- Support team members during client escalations
- Provide recommendations and then drive recommendations to decisions where needed for ultimate team growth
- Execute internal reporting practices to help support in Senior Leadership Team and Board presentations
- Support the Executive Director of Account Strategy & Services in building, training, supporting, and driving the account services team to success
- Support the Executive Director of Account Strategy & Services in creating a culture of growth
- 3+ years leading a marketing team
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts (e.g. content, email, SEO, PPC, social media)
- Familiarity with multiple digital marketing platforms & tools (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, WebTrends, Tableau, Data Studio, BrightLocal)
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Digital and agency marketing experience preferred
- Experience managing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent interpersonal, sales, and customer service skills
- Excellent time-management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for leadership, coaching, and developing individuals
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate