Standard Issue is an interdisciplinary design studio comprised of graphic, industrial and architectural designers. We work with a diverse range of clients from large established brands to cultural organizations and niche creative producers. Our team is collaborative, detail-oriented and passionate about excellent design. You will love this job if you enjoy working to a high standard of design in a dynamic environment, and if you’re someone who values integrity, flexibility and teamwork.
This role will be based out of our Brooklyn studio, partially on-site and partially remote.
We're looking for a super-talented, detail-oriented, graphic designer with a love of print and digital. You:
• Have 2 - 5 years of experience
• Are skilled in print (typography, layout) and branding
• Believe design is a problem solving activity
• Can articulate what you are doing, and why
• Can work within design systems, and sometimes break the rules
• Take initiative and push projects forward
• See challenges as opportunities
• Can work alone and collaboratively
• Have a high level of technical proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
• Additional faculty with digital, animation or motion graphics would be a plus, but is not required
This is a full-time position for immediate start. Benefits include employer-subsidized health/dental/vision insurance, pre-tax transit, HSA/FSA, as well as a generous PTO allowance and 401(k) plan. Additional benefits include cuddling with the office dog, and amazing cold brew coffee all summer long.
If this sounds like you please get in touch with your cover letter, resume and portfolio at [email protected]
, listing “Graphic Designer - Print/Branding” as the subject of your email.