You like to do things with absolute passion and a love a high level of personal responsibility? You like working online and have the desire to ambitiously support a rapidly growing startup? Then you should become part of our success story.
digidip is one of the fastest growing Start-Ups in Berlin and the world’s leading private content network. Our technology makes it easier for sites in the premium segment to monetize their content without any additional expenses.
Our clients include reputable publishing groups, magazines, the most popular blogs and influencers on a global scale.
Our international team is based in a beautiful loft office at Schlesisches Tor in Kreuzberg, in the heart of Berlin <3
Your responsibilities include
We are looking for the following
- Processing payments
- Invoice management
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable
- Daily financial tasks (reconciliations, controlling)
- Support during month-end closing process (in coordination with our tax office responsible for bookings)
- Assisting with preparation of internal financial reports
Your benefits at digidip
- Previous experience in finance related roles
- Good knowledge of accounting principles
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid Excel/ GSheet skills
- English is a must, German a plus
- Willing to learn
- Our beautiful loft office is located in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- A highly motivated team with the smartest people in the industry
- Lots of responsibilities and a flat hierarchy
- Flexible working hours and remote possibilities