Mobile Developer (React Native)
Phase2 is a digital product agency passionate about customer experience, grounded in data and insights, and rooted in 20 years of successful technology delivery. We make digital products that inspire, engage, and create impact. For the most influential companies in the world, Phase2 is a proven partner, guiding our clients toward what's next in the digital landscape.
We are looking for a developer with a strong frontend background, and who focuses on frontend development and prototyping, to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate is a passionate problem solver who applies their technical experience to create compelling and useful digital experiences. You will collaboratively draft standards for visual design, maintain libraries of assets, and implement responsive, user-centered and accessible sites using a variety of technologies.
We are looking for developers who can bring experience in the following:
- Unit testing experience with suites such as Jest or Mocha strongly desired.
- Experience using ESLint strongly desired.
- Experience building enterprise-level mobile applications using React Native required.
- Experience building out React components, using hooks and working with component lifecycle.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio.
- Experience using Git, including the abilities to commit code, work with merge conflicts and comprehend industry standard Git workflows required.
- Apollo server / GraphQL development experience desired.
- Experience developing with Swift and Kotlin desired.
- Ability to learn highly-custom application codebases quickly, with support from team members.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Bonus: tvOS, Android TV, Roku or other OTT development
You would be a qualified applicant if you have the following:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Developer working with the technology stack in the qualifications section.
- Have experience directly interacting with clients and stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Have a strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be living in the United States and be authorized for employment in the US. Applicants for employment must have work authorization that does not now, or in the future, require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Phase2 Technology.
- You are highly adaptable and constantly evolving: Creating a roadmap to success is only helpful if you know how to navigate the bumps and hard left turns that you didn’t originally plan for so we need people who can change on a dime to be able deliver impactful digital experiences to our clients.
- You are self-motivated and self-directed: We don't have a lot of rules and we provide a lot of latitude and flexibility. We need people who always strive to be the grown-up in the room and who aren't waiting to be asked for their contributions.
- You are passionate about the work you do: We are a dispersed collaborative community that embraces creative excellence to develop compelling solutions for our clients.
Frequently remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
Occasional adjusting or moving of light objects up to 20 pounds in all directions.
Continuous communication with others to exchange information.
Continuous repetitive movements that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Comprehension- Must continuously be able to understand direction and adhere to established procedures.
Organization- Must continuously be able to gather and classify information.
Reasoning and Decision Making- Must continuously use logic to analyze and interpret information, and prioritize.
Communication- Must continuously express or exchange ideas and meaning with employees
Resilience- Must continuously adapt well in the face of workplace stressors.
More about Phase2:
Phase2 has an unwavering commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
As a remote-first company, we are able to compete for the best talent, no matter where they live. Our salary structure is commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full benefits package including 401K with an automatic company contribution. We have more than 140 employees in our Arlington, Virginia, New York, New York, Portland, Oregon, and “everywhere” offices.
We are dedicated to creating an environment of openness and engagement. Each member of our workforce can bring the fullest expression of themselves to work every day in order to best serve one another and our clients. We commit to keeping our workplace free from discrimination based upon race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. Phase2 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Phase2 Technology participates in E-Verify