D2iQ is on a mission to provide the best multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud services platform in the industry, built with Kubernetes. We’re looking for highly motivated engineers to join us.
You will be part of the Front-End Engineering Team working closely with multiple disciplines to deliver great features for our DKP Products. Your main responsibility will be to work on end-to-end UI flows in our flagship Kommander product. We believe infrastructure management and developer tools should be as beautiful and easy to use as the world’s best-designed websites. With a world class design team, we can create an astonishing interface that solves real world use cases. Our engineers and designers take pride in their craft and ship products that are well designed, expertly engineered, and leverage new technologies like React, Typescript and GraphQL.
- Own, maintain and improve full end-to-end UI flows in Kommander and other DKP products
- Build performant, scalable, well-tested, and maintainable features
- Work on API designs in close cooperation with other teams
- Contribute, improve, and help maintain our design system and UI component library
- Collaborate with Product and Design to deliver features that satisfy our customers
- Create rich visualizations and interfaces to monitor data, Kubernetes clusters, and workloads.
Experience & Skills
- Team player and experience in working in globally distributed remote Engineering teams
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem solving
- Respect for the written word and the art of communication
- Experience in architecting and building large web applications from scratch
- Experience in Typescript, React and working with APIs.
- Experience in Go, Bash, Docker and other developer tools and backend technologies
- Experience and passion for working with and contributing to design systems and UI component libraries
- Able to debug, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues and guard against future regressions
- A knack for squeezing out every last byte of performance
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
- Profound knowledge on Software Design
- Multiple years of experience working with Kubernetes and Typescript is good to have
- Experience in GraphQL and/or data visualization is a plus