Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a Junior Web Developer (m/f/d) to join the Marketing Tech Team in our Berlin office. The main scope of this role will be the development and maintenance of all projects supporting the Marketing Team for Sendinblue. You will be assisting with project builds, implementing new features, and working to improve our current structure to aid in the acquisition goals of the Marketing Team. As a Junior Web Developer, you will work closely with our project manager and development team to maintain quality standards and release projects according to project outlines.
What you will do
What will contribute to your success
- Development of components based on React and Storybook
- Ensuring corporate website stability and performance
- Assisting with the testing, maintenance, and development of multiple React/Node and PHP projects
- Troubleshoot, debug and maintenance for our corporate WordPress website/blogs
- Responding to dev support requests from our Marketing Team in a timely manner
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology and programming trends
What we offer
- A bachelor\'s degree in information technology, computer science, or a similar field
- Basic knowledge of PHP & WordPress
- Basic understanding of software design patterns and collaborative methodologies
- For you, bug-hunting is like successful detective work and what motivates you to continuously seek better ways to guarantee product quality
- You are an analytical and critical thinker & a strong communicator
- Experience in a similar role would be a plus
Note on COVID-19:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and work from home up to 2 days a week (currently, we are working from home by default)
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- A modern and dog-friendly office in a central location including table tennis, table football, free fruits & drinks, our Pizza Wednesday, regular team events and weekly in-office yoga classes
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.