The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world. Join our team to take the web back to its roots and achieve that original mission.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on changing the way scientists communicate for the better.
We connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Objective of the Role
Working as part of a dedicated team, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and optimizing advertising campaigns on the ResearchGate platform.
The role involves all elements of an ad operations position, and is responsible for:
- Optimum performance of ad campaigns in delivery, performance, and ad quality;
- Monitoring of ad campaigns;
- Addressing day-to-day issues and questions from clients and internal stakeholders; assisting with troubleshooting technical issues, ad serving errors, and reporting discrepancies;
- Reporting and analysis in order to identify optimization opportunities;
- Knowledge and metrics sharing with all stakeholders;
- Collaborating with Sales and Account Management to drive successful campaign delivery and revenue;
- Collaborating with Engineering teams to improve ad product development and impact.
- 2+ years of ad operations and display advertising experience; Google Adwords Display and/or DFP Certification is a plus;
- Experience in ad serving and ad management technologies such as DFP, or any DSP / multi-SSPs / multi ad networks;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel (look-up functions, pivot tables);
- Excellent, detail-oriented organizational and time-management skills;
- Goal-oriented, organized, and proactive team player who is self-motivated and self-directed;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an affinity for data-driven approaches;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. German language skills are NOT required for the position.
You'll be working in a dynamic company culture with the chance to individually shape your professional development and growth. Enjoy an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
Our hiring process is uncomplicated: you'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with.
We’re located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.
We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation with Covid-19, with the protection of the health and safety of our people being our highest priority. All interviews will be conducted virtually (via phone or video).