Join our group of passionate software engineers developing cloud-based web applications using the latest technologies. The best candidates will have a love of technology and a drive to improve developer productivity through automation. We work closely with our product owners in an exciting and interactive agile development environment.
All Engineers are expected to be engaged throughout the full life cycle of the product including architecting, developing, documenting, troubleshooting, supporting, bug fixing, and more. The product is being developed in a microservice architecture using Node.js and TypeScript on the server side. This API will be accessed from an Angular client, smart phone apps, and various other systems. Our engineers can work on any or all of these pieces as needed which is a constant opportunity for learning.
We need Software Engineers that:
● Have hands on experience working with large web applications
● Know the value of modularity and keeping it simple
● Use object oriented programming practices
● Feel comfortable with relational databases
● Love working as part of a strong team
● Want to keep up on the latest technologies and drive innovation
● Enjoy working in an interactive, agile environment
Typically we find it takes a college degree plus 8 or more years of experience to get all this dialed in but, if you feel like you have what we need, don’t let that hold you back.
Lumin Digital, www.LuminDigital.com, is a leading provider of digital banking solutions in the credit union industry.
Sr. Software Engineer, Medic
Software Engineer, Molecula
Software Engineer, Syniti
Software Engineer, Perlman ClinicSan Diego, CA
Sr Software Engineer, Red Ventures