Who we are
Matterway’s mission is to liberate employees from frustrating, mundane, difficult to use software; to make companies more productive, agile and profitable.
We now live in the era of automation. Matterway’s vision is to augment employees with more powerful tools such as task acceleration rather than replacing them with a dystopian world of full bots.
Our Matterway Assistant Platform is the first platform to free employees from busy work by removing digital friction from software and processes. Matterway guides employees across screens and systems from start to finish, automating mundane, error-prone tasks, and putting the human at the center of crucial decisions.
Join us now to be one of the early team members who shape the direction and future of the company and this emerging industry!
What you will do
As a core member of our tech team, you'll be hands-on from the very beginning, expanding our automation infrastructure, reinforcing best-practices, and taking responsibility for the quality of our software. We are an engineering-centric company working on solving complex problems. So if you are tired of testing apps or websites, and up for a challenge apply for this position.
Whom are we looking for
- You will engage hands-on with QA automation in non-trivial, highly sensitive environments, also as a key part of our CI/CD.
- You will work in a dynamic, collaborative environment with outstanding & seasoned developers.
- You will collaborate within the product team with a product manager, designer, and other developers to create automation solutions for QA, and improve upon existing approaches.
- You will be a key participant at all stages of a development cycle: including scoping, design, effort estimation, implementation, testing, debugging, maintenance, and support.
More Reasons to work at Matterway:
- You are curious and thoughtful. You seek a workplace to grow and learn.
- You take ownership of the projects you work on, and collaboratively drive them forward.
- You have strong intuitions for software quality and can find bugs and never-thought-of-scenarios where others say "it's fine!".
- You have at least one year of experience with building and maintaining QA automation systems.
- You can and want to coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- You have no problem keeping the necessary systems and infrastructure for QA in good working order.
- You should speak and write English at a fluent level (No German required)
And once the pandemic is over:
- We work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, honest, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture where your contribution is valued over a role, or title.
- We have experience in sponsoring visas and helping our employees relocate.
- Our office in the center of Berlin, near Alexanderplatz, is stylish & cozy.
- You will get a company MacBook as well as best-in-class hardware.
- We’re small but fast growing, you’ll get to learn a lot working alongside incredibly talented and like minded people in a very open environment.
- Your work will be used by thousands of employees at some of the largest companies in Europe.
- There are free snacks, fresh fruits, tea, coffee and you can even mix your own Soylent/Joylent in our fully equipped kitchen.
- You can participate in regular team outings & activities such as Karting, Archery, Cooking Classes, Lasertag, Retreats by a lake, Wakeboarding, Music jams etc...