What You'll Be Doing
- Work with an interdisciplinary team to invent, develop and productize solutions to push our services to the next level
- Apply your frontend skills to our customer facing products, taking design documents from tools like Figma and Notion and bringing them to life.
- Help to "platformize" our product offering, opening up our frontend for third party developers and applications
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements for our existing products
- Help to drive important migrations to Typescript and Vue 3
What We Need To See
- 3+ years hands-on coding experience in developing scalable, reliable and beautiful single-page applications
- Experience with creating and maintaining a JS library or framework
- Significant experience with JS frameworks like Vue or React
- Good working mode with design teams
- Experience with build tools, continuous integration and testing frameworks
- Team player with a very strong work ethic and a collaborative/cooperative attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge of Python and 3D software like Blender
- Knowledge of applied mathematics for handling 3D data and formats
- Brand new office space in central Zürich
- 100% remote work possible - within Central European working hours
- Flexible work hours
- An ambitious, talented, and multidisciplinary team to work withThe chance to be part of “moving” all buildings into the web!
How To Apply
If this sounds like you, go here to drop us a CV and a letter, website, project or whatever you’ve got to show why you’re the right person.
We respect your privacy and respond to all inquiries. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions – we look forward to hearing from you.