Background: Our clients are ambitious, high-impact CEOs, founders, and execs. They have started 100+ companies, raised billions in venture capital, taken companies public, worked in the White House, invested in Facebook/Uber/ Airbnb, run professional sports teams, Governor of US states, and compete in Ironman races and the World Series of Poker.
They’ve joined Athena to get more leverage, more impact, more success, and more time via their relationship with their top 1% Philippines-based Executive Assistant. They are world-class humans who want to get world-class at delegation.
This Role: The Onboarding Coach primes new EAs by perfecting first impressions, verbal and non-verbal communications, and virtual meeting performance, ultimately helping EAs feel their most confident when meeting their new client.
- Coaching: Provide the resources, authority, training, and support necessary for Philippines-based EAs to deliver consistent high performance. Direct our EAs to work on areas for improvement and reinforce strengths to sustain the EA's progress.
- Assess Program Success: Monitor project quality and effectiveness, intervening when there are performance/ quality issues.
- Written Communications Guidance: Advise ESL-EAs on their written communications to match better the vernacular of our Silicon Valley and Wall Street clients.
You will help prepare our EAs and build their confidence in working with their clients, and setting them up for success in the long term:
- EA Rehearsal Meetings:
- Provide an environment for EAs to demonstrate their skills, acting as their new client.
- Allow EAs to practice walking through their personalized, client-specific onboarding plan (a.k.a. 10x Launch Plan)
- Deliver personalized coaching:
- Share immediate feedback with the EA after their rehearsal meeting. Synthesize feedback from other training team members to boost the EAs' confidence and improve meeting performance.
- Help mold EAs by teaching relevant skills, tactics, and techniques.
Assessments for Continuous Improvement: Are we setting our EAs up for success?
- Evaluate the program success:
- Sync with other coaches and training team members, collect & collate data-driven processes and real EA-client outcomes.
- Follow up on coaching sessions and batch summaries in a timely manner.
- EA Feedback & your personal assessments: Collaborate with EA Support Team and Training Team members and communicate EAs' skill gaps to optimize our training and recruitment processes.
- Recruitment - Share feedback with Recruitment Team so they can reassess sourcing and hiring strategies.
- Training - Share feedback with Training Team to identify the EAs' training needs and develop effective training programs accordingly.
Written communications support, as needed:
- Help assess and provide feedback on written communications as needed.