Our mission is to bring high quality business intelligence to the automotive industry. We combine deep industry knowledge with data & analytics capabilities and cutting edge technology. Our products and services help our customers make smarter business decisions, turning complex data into insights and profits.
We are a diverse team of ambitious individuals, striving to exceed our customers’ expectations. Our strong team culture is built on collaboration & trust, empowerment, and innovation. At Knowtrex, we are selecting inspiring people who are experts in their fields and who enjoy working and having fun together.
If you’re inspired by our mission and values, we are looking for you to join us as
- Develop APIs and microservices with high quality and following strict code standards;
- Help defining the best practices and standards;
- Use functional languages like Elixir to complete your tasks;
- Code reviews;
- Mentoring and leadership of other developers;
- Architecture / planning and help defining of technologies / frameworks / tools;
- Strengthen the local and international Elixir ecosystem;
Required skill set:
- Experience with
- Elixir, Ruby or Python;
- Databases (e.g. PostgreSQL);
- Ability to work remotely;
- Experience with planning and requirements gathering;
- Self time management and organisation;
- English fluency;
The profile we are looking for has:
- Knowledge on automation and CI/CD;
- Knowledge of other functional languages (Haskell, Clojure, Scala, Golang, etc)
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge in agile methodologies;
- Experience working with open-source projects;
- Experience with TDD and DDD;
What we offer
- Great communication skills;
- Critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Passion for software development;
- Enjoy working more independently;
- Ease and joy to learn new skills;
- Love for challenges;
Our Tech mission
- A great work atmosphere within a small, talented team
- A high degree of freedom and hence the opportunity to have meaningful impact
- Flexible working hours hours including part-time options
- Flexible work location, with work from anywhere options
- Competitive compensation & support of your personal & professional development
- A modern office located on the campus of Wildau tech university, easily accessible with public transport, just outside of Berlin
- No trivial work - we continuously push ourselves to improve by taking on challenging projects, applying emerging technologies and testing their boundaries.
- Define the cutting edge - we’re at the forefront of software engineering and digital product design. We contribute to them in open source and help define the best practices of software development.
- Always flexible - we want everyone to grow and, wherever possible, our team members can switch internal projects to those that could potentially contribute best to their development.
If you’re interested in joining our great team, please send your CV and salary expectations to [email protected]
Also, get in touch with any questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you!