- Support the implementation of Kubernetes environments based on bare metal or IaaS platforms (GCP, Azure, AWS, VMware, OpenStack).
- Learn how to use Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with one of the major cloud providers
- Build knowledge in dealing with container images
- Understand the basics of Cloud Native development and take your first steps with CI/CD pipelines based on GitLab CI, Tekton, Concourse, etc.
- Be curious about topics around multi-cloud, edge cloud or cloud native implementation (and become the next expert in these topics)
- We offer you an attractive salary and a competitive overall package
- Regular and systematic (external and internal) training opportunities
- Modern work in an innovative and international Team
- Successfully completed university studies in business informatics, computer science, (business) mathematics, physics or similar
- First experience with container Images
- Basic understanding about public cloud or container orchestration and basic experience with Linux and the CLI
- Beneficial: knowledge of a programming language, as well as some shell/bash scripting, handling Git and the workflow around code versioning
Very good communication skills in English and German, willingness to travel
Tame complexity, liquify clouds
As a development partner, Liquid Reply supports its customers in terms of container orchestration such as Kubernetes, Cloud Native development approaches, as well as in the design and migration of complex and fast-moving applications. With a focus on multi/hybrid cloud implementation, site reliability engineering and Day-2 operations, Liquid Reply empowers its customers to successfully navigate the entire Cloud Native transformation journey.