Cordian GmbH is a young software company in the field of intelligent assistants. We develop our solution Cordian AI for large international companies. Cordian combines leading AI, NLP and search
techniques. We enable our customers to answer typical queries automatically and reliably with AI to
gain more time for individual and complex cases.
For our company headquarters in Berlin-Mitte we are looking for a:
Senior Software Developer Python (m/w/d)
Your tasks include:
What you should bring to the table:
- Development of existing modules as well as development of new software components, especially AI modules (Python, TensorFlow)
- Working independently on challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Performing code reviews
What we offer you:
- You have completed a degree in the field of computer science
- You have at least four years of professional experience, preferably with experience in the field of
- You speak German and English
- You like to work independently and self-motivated
also have experience with React)
- You are familiar with the Linux command line, databases, and tools like Git
- You are familiar with other topics related to the development and deployment of software (e.g.
Jenkins and Docker)
- An easily accessible and modern workplace in Berlin Mitte (currently home office).
- A full-time employment (40 hours / week)
- Training contingent to attend conferences, trainings, etc.
- Comprehensive integration into our team with regular team events
- Working on exciting topics with current technologies
- A comprehensive induction into your work with us
- A long-term cooperation
- Cost coverage for a BVG ticket
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible
starting date, at [email protected]
Dr. Gunter Gemmel will be happy to answer any questions you may