Finexio is simplifying the way businesses make and receive business payments by integrating electronic payments and cashflow improvement solutions directly into customers' business process software.
Our vision is a world in which finance leaders only have to decide "what" to pay- Finexio's software seamlessly handles the "how" and the "when".
We've raised $30m from venture capitalists and have grown over 100% 3 years in a row and counting.
We seek an experienced data professional to join our Analytics and Insights team to support critical initiatives and daily operations. This role will leverage the latest tools and techniques for internal and customer-facing data applications, develop our unique and novel data, and identify predictive modeling opportunities to serve diverse user base needs better.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in developing and deploying data pipelines, statistical and analytics models, designing hypotheses and executing exploratory data analysis as well tests, and creating integrated feedback mechanisms.
- Build and Improve data pipelines, as well as continually improve the operations, monitoring, performance, and quality of the Data Warehouse.
- Work with stakeholders to define objectives and measure success, establish KPIs and measurement methodologies.
- Provide data services to users within other functional departments.
- Understand product management and how data can be the biggest driver for product development.
- Apply advanced knowledge of SQL and the ability to extract and develop complex modeling features.
- Build learning models using SQL and Python, which can recommend or inform optimal product, marketing, finance, and operations decisions.
- Provide actionable insights to drive key decisions across the marketing organization using a range of analytical/statistical techniques from descriptive analysis to predictive/explanatory models.
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve the implementation of our data platform.
- Use your integration skills to automate business processes and integrate systems/data.
- Work closely across all departments to improve our reporting and self-service dashboards.
- Be a self-starter, eager to learn, and motivated by a passion for developing the best possible solutions to problems.
- 100% Remote with occasional travel
- Note: Due to the urgency of this role, we're unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
- Experience in a quantitative field such as computer or data science, economics, applied statistics, risk modeling, portfolio modeling, etc.
- Excellent communication skills to relay complex technical ideas, results of data analysis, advanced models, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in developing and deploying data solutions and products in a professional setting
- Experience developing models using SQL, Python/Jupyter, and related packages
- Understanding and experience with AWS, GCS, or Azure
- Experience with version control systems such as Github
- Maintain a clear understanding and inventory of our existing data sources and reports within Looker.
- Platforms, Tools, and Skills:
- Salesforce, AWS, GCP
- Data analysis and modeling tools [Looker and writing in LookML
- Looker Developer Certification a plus
- SQL, Python, dbt, spark, Fivetran, Jupyter, GCP colab, GCP Datalab, etc.
- Excel or Google Sheets
Why You'll Love Working at Finexio:
- Culture: We are a humble, client-first team that is focused on collaborative data-driven success.
- Speed: We move fast, love new ideas and give you the opportunity to push your limits.
- Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services and creating a world-class company.
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders.
- An environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a real, measurable impact
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy