Our fast-growing, remote-first SaaS company is looking for an experienced and ambitious digital marketer to manage our team. As the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the entire scope of marketing at AgencyAnalytics and will report directly to the CEO. You will be responsible for crafting our marketing plan and championing it internally. You will make strategic decisions about our marketing and growth as a company and will be a part of the senior leadership team. You will work closely with the Customer Success, Sales and Product teams to align on and achieve company targets.
Your ideal background would include leading a team at a marketing agency or saas. This is an exciting position for any marketer as you’ll be working hand-in-hand with the C-level team to make a real difference in both the company’s bottom line and your career in marketing.
🇨🇦 This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for the role of Marketing at AgencyAnalytics
- Work closely with the Customer Success, Sales and Product teams to align on and achieve company targets
- Live and breathe the success of marketing agencies, building indispensable tools and resources which help them improve their client reporting and communication beyond their expectations
- Develop and run marketing strategies including (but definitely not limited to): Thought-leadership and content marketing, community building, lead generation, case studies, nurture campaigns, paid acquisition, comarketing and funnel optimization
- Responsible for the full gamut of marketing, from building awareness to customer marketing
- Responsible for resourcing and scaling a team to meet the demands and targets of a quickly growing company.
- Build and protect the AgencyAnalytics brand, voice and tone, and reputation as if it was your own
- Profit-sharing, distributed 3 times a year
- Frequent promotions
- 3 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team
- 7+ years experience in SaaS or/and product marketing and thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- 5+ yrs of marketing experience; You understand the power of brand, content and community, powered by customer insights
- 3+ years experience managing a team
- Ambitious; Self-motivated, resourceful, you know when to (and not to) do something yourself, and you understand the importance of fierce prioritization
- Strong writer or editor (superior proficiency in English a requirement)
- Experience working with tools like Hubspot and doing things like data analysis and segmentations
- Bonus: Marketing agency experience and can get inside the head of our target customer