We are Spice Village, one of Germany’s fastest growing International eGrocery stores. We are going through a major revamp and are expanding aggressively to various segments and markets in the EU. We sell high quality international food within the EU and are looking to grow our products, infrastructure and team.
We are currently a team of 20 (10 in Berlin and 10 remote) and are looking for an eCommerce Manager in Berlin.
- Lead a team 7 Marketing and Sales Professionals (all remote)
- Drive growth strategies for our online eCommerce shop across all channels (own store, Amazon, eBay, etc.).
- Be responsible for all listings on Amazon, eBay and any other third party platforms.
- Track and optimize customer journey with the help of product owner and project manager
- Optimize conversion funnel across all channels and sources. Create detailed maps of customer journey and analyze the funnels to increase conversions.
- Be responsible for overall online marketing reporting, channel attribution, analyzing marketing effectiveness (CPL, CAC, CLV/CAC, ROI, CLTV) and assist in creating presentations for key stakeholders, leadership and investors.
- Develop and implement acquisition and customer retentions strategies (think customer first) in collaboration with Creative, CRM, Social Media, SEO, etc.
- Partner closely with all teams to create a customer-first approach while communicating the brand message clearly.
- Create business plans, analysis and reports for new product launches
- Supervise the SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns
- Minimum 3 years experience in eCommerce or Online Tech Industry
- A proven marketer who understands and has worked in a high functioning, high revenue eCommerce brand or agency.
- Deep understanding of A/B testing, experimentation and eCommerce analysis
- Basic financial modeling skills
- Fluent in English ; German is a HUGE plus
- Based in Berlin and have a valid working permit
- Free lunch always at our retail store in Tempelhof
- Option to work from home or in our office (at Tempelhof)
- Shape the future of the international eGrocery market in Germany
- Flexible timing and start up feeling
Please send your CV to [email protected]