Now Hiring: Remote Full-Stack Software Engineer
💡 5+ Years of Experience
🗺 Anywhere in the Americas
🔑 Work with the CTO and CEO
✈️ Paid Off-Site (when it’s safe to do so!)
🗣 Willing to pay for someone to learn English
🏖️ Paid 10-Day Vacation and Government HolidaysCloudForecast
is growing! We’re looking for our next full-stack software developer to help us build and grow the best AWS cost management solution. You’ll be employee #3, which means you’ll be an integral part of our company’s growth and future.
here, the technical co-founder of CloudForecast. Along with my co-founder, Tony, we’re building an ambitious, profitable, and bootstrapped SaaS startup that helps companies eliminate wasted costs on AWS.
We started this journey in 2017 and we’re ready to hire our first full-time employee outside of the co-founders. This is an exciting time for us since we’re growing, but that also means we need to continually meet the demands of our users to help them solve fun and complex AWS cost problems.
In terms of our culture and what we value, we try not to take ourselves seriously and have fun building CloudForecast. We understand that we all have lives outside of work, and we want to ensure there is a good work-life balance. However, that also comes with fully trusting each other, communicating well, delivering what we say, and taking full ownership of projects.
We really need our first hire to come ready with creative ideas, take ownership of our business like it’s their own business, and run with it.
In addition, we want to make sure our personalities and work styles mesh and complement each other. That will be just as important as the technical skills you bring to the table. After all, we will be talking and working with each other every day. We’re looking for good people who care deeply about the work they produce.
What you’ll do
- Work directly and collaborate with the CTO and CEO (and our users!) to determine new features and development goals.
- Design, develop and build new features that bring value to SRE, Eng Leadership, DevOps Engineers.
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish and collaborate on key roadmap product decisions.
- Solve technical problems of high scope and complexity.
- Troubleshoot, support, and collaborate on user-reported issues
Requirements & Experience
- 5+ years of full-stack software development experience
- Comfortable building full-stack features from scratch
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Organized, flexible, and adaptable in an extremely fast-paced tech startup environment.
- Empathy towards users’ feedback and problems.
Bonus points (but, not required!)
- Experience and interest in working on a SaaS app
- Startup and small team experience
- Design tools experience (Sketch, Figma, etc.)
Perks and What we can offer
- Possible future paid off-site opportunity (when it’s safe to do so!)
- 10 full vacation days per calendar year.
- Paid time off on all major national holidays (based on countries calendar)
- Work directly with CloudForecast founders
- Exposure to other parts of the business and ability to shape the direction of a fast-growing
- Employee #3