Do you enjoy working with creative, high performing teams in an international environment? Are you passionate about agile and classical project management methods and know how to use them flexibly? Do you enjoy taking ownership, build and execute effective operations? Then join us as our new Senior Project Manager*!
With more than 80 million registered players across all platforms, we count among the leading casual and social games providers. GameDuell was founded in 2003 and offers a broad portfolio of over 40 games shaped by our team members.
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company. We have our very own “Green Team” within the company. Our Green Team implements ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity.
What we expect
- Implement and optimize processes to create an environment for the best team performance through the entire project life cycle
- Collaborate with product and business teams to ensure stable project structures
- Measure and manage initiatives and projects which aim at improving operational productivity and performance
- Coach teams in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Act as mediator and facilitate communication between all relevant parties for team ceremonies, such as plannings and retrospectives
- Work with the Agile Project Management team to continually improve agility throughout the whole company
- Flexibility to take the roles of a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, or Agile Project Manager, depending on your team’s and the company’s current needs
What we offer
- Profound work experience with agile project management methods as well as other methodologies like Kanban and Waterfall
- 4+ years of experience as Project Manager
- Passion for efficient processes
- Very good social skills, outgoing, open demeanor
- A team player with experience in and passion for teamwork
- Knowledge of supporting tools, techniques and approaches such as Liberating Structures, Design Thinking, OKRs, Sociocracy/Holacracy, Beyond Budgeting, etc.
- Work experience in IT projects
- Fluent English is mandatory, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Demanding tasks and new challenges
- Independent work with interesting possibilities for your personal development
- A versatile, friendly, and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our well-situated office in Mitte! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, game events, sports courses, a sunny rooftop terrace, and much more!
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile office during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic
As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Join our “Green Team” and you can actively engage with charities and help to protect our environment by directly taking part in many of our green initiatives
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
Say "hello" to our recruiter Barbara!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application including possible starting date as PDF with the subject line ‘Senior Project Manager’.
* GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.