, an African SAAS helping thousand of sellers grow their sales globally through our platform. Our sellers earned more than 15 000 000 € from customers in +170 countries to this day with our platform.
We are big and growing fast! Monthly, 1.3M € over 30k transactions are processed and 10k shipments weighing a total of 10 tons is made by our sellers.
Our team of 20 people is 100% remote, diverse, experienced and spread around the globe. Our truly global business is supported by a profitable company which raised over 2M € from experienced and renowned investors.
We're looking for a Software Engineer who want to join a 100% remote team.
You'll be working on great projects such as a new flutter mobile app backed by a Rails 6 API for our new SAAS offering ANKA
and the Afrikrea
Marketplace itself. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team in a fast-growing company.
So if you’re a Senior Engineer wondering where you would have the maximum impact for your presence, read on!
You have at least 10 years experience as a Software Engineer.
You love working on hard problems. You are strong at both backend and frontend web development, though you may lean towards one end.
You are highly passionate about programming and write clean, maintainable code. You always strive to follow best practices, test, and document your code.
You can work in a structured and analytic way. You have positive outlook on new technologies and a driving force to adapt and learn new trends.
Last but not least, you are a team player. We highly value your social skills and capability for cooperation as we are working on a team level.
- At least 10 years experience as a Software Engineer.
- Strong Flutter interest/experience and Ruby on Rails mastery.
- Show and demonstrate apps and services you built, with or without actual clients or users.
- Ability to introduce us to at least 2 references that can attest of your previous work experience.
- English is mandatory.
- Bonus point: You live or want to live in Africa.
How we work
Remotely. Work from your home or wherever. As long as you have a good and fast internet.
Iteratively. We do 2 weeks hunts, daily deploys (if not more), and timely code reviews to ship quickly and minimize bugs.
Collaboratively. Monthly AHOM, written weekly, daily video team meetings. Basecamp communication, and managed projects. We work as a team to help make our product better.
Flexibility. While we strive to stick to a plan we think is best for the company, we do actively incorporate experiment learnings and business feedback into our sprints. Mind flexibility is a must-have trait in our company culture.
Perks & Benefits
- Salary from 60k to 140k € per year.
- International health coverage included.
- 1 week meetup, once to twice year in a different city in Africa.
- Up to 100 € / month for your technical books purchase on Amazon and e-learning subscriptions.
- 100€ / month for your hardware purchase (cumulative. you can wait a year to buy the latest iPhone or 2 for a MacBook for example).
- Up to 50 € / month on your gym subscription.
- Strong equity package after 18 months.
. We truly embrace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic.