Apply here https://careers.tradestation.c...
TradeStation is an online brokerage firm seeking to level the playing field for self-directed investors and traders, empowering them to claim their individual financial edge. At TradeStation, we're continuously pushing the boundaries of what's possible, encouraging out-of-the-box thinking and relentless search for innovation. We offer a collaborative and flexible work environment, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a generous PTO policy.
The Site Reliability Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure works on developing software solutions to our infrastructure problems. Individuals who are experienced software engineers and cloud infrastructure experts will be building a software-defined infrastructure stack on top of Kubernetes. You will be building a platform for the development teams to build amazing experiences for our customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Build and maintain cloud resilient infrastructure as code for development teams to utilize and help them accelerate.
- Build necessary policies and guardrails to keep services operational and secure
- Lead, guide, and support DevOps individuals from various disciplines to determine the best comprehensive cloud designs, while supporting current and long-term needs of the infrastructure, business partners and related stakeholders
- Support teams to help them bring their applications to the cloud and troubleshooting their infrastructure
- Work in a DevOps environment, where development teams own both the development and operational responsibilities
- Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements
- Maintain company-wide reporting on operational resilience, security configuration and compliance, as well as cloud resource costs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of related experience
- Deep knowledge of Kubernetes abstractions and underlying mechanisms
- Knowledge and proficiency in general-purpose programming languages (e.g., Python, Golang, C#, Java)
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure on one or more cloud providers (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Advanced understanding of network and internet technologies (e.g., DNS, TLS, TCP/UDP, Routing,WebSockets)
- Experience building cloud infrastructure as code (e.g., CloudFormation, Terraform, Stacker, Ansible)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g., GitLab CI, Azure DevOps, Jenkins)
- Experience with implementing security controls and adhering to relevant standards and guidelines
- Experience with distributed and scalable cloud architectures and techniques
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting cloud and hybrid network infrastructure solutions