As a Cloud Native Product Marketing Manager at ChaosNative, you write content around Chaos Engineering, Reliability, Resilience, DevOps, SRE and Security in the cloud native space. You will be responsible for creating clear and compelling positioning, messaging and evangelizing the market. You will work closely with the community managers, Litmus community, CNCF ecosystem to understand the ongoing dynamics and associate the content towards the evangelization of our solutions. Creating the content for launching the new features and solutions around cloud native reliability will be the key responsibility.
- Develop key messaging around Cloud Native Chaos Engineering
- Drive content creating campaigns around CNCF projects.
- Create key product collateral assets around the solutions from ChaosNative
- Write easy-to-understand articles about Litmus and usage of Litmus
- Gather competitive intelligence about other commercial and open-source products/projects and driving competitive positioning
- Support the development of marketing communications across different mediums
- Work closely with industry analysts to participate and influence their reporting on the industry
- Produce compelling external-facing content, including thought leadership content, customer stories, webinars, data sheets, solution guides
- Drive compelling product launches and marketing campaigns
- Work with ecosystem partners to create joint value proposition documents and partner collaterals
- Participate in technical aspects of go-to-market (GTM) engagements like roadshows, workshops, webinars, solutions demos, and industry and partner events
- Synthesize customer feedback to discover emergent needs and trends that lead to innovative solutions.
Qualifications & Expectations
- 5+ years of experience as successful product marketer or content marketer or business developer.
- Good understanding of Chaos Engineering.
- Good understanding of the life of an SRE.
- 1+ years of direct experience in cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes or any other CNCF projects.
- Strong understanding of DevOps; Hands on experience with DevOps is a plus.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Proven content such as blogs, white papers or web content on cloud native technologies.
- Proven ability in influencer marketing especially in the area of DevOps.
- A strong team spirit. Working with internal teams and LitmusChaos community is fundamental to be successful in this role.
- Extreme focus on meeting goals and KPIs.
- Market matching salary and benefits
Team ChaosNative originally created the open source project LitmusChaos to drive the innovations around Cloud Native Chaos Engineering. Litmus is now a CNCF project with a large community of users and contributors. With a significant enterprise adoption of Litmus, ChaosNative provides commercial support to it’s worldwide customer base. ChaosNative develops solutions and other services in the area of chaos engineering and cloud native reliability.