Locations: TX - Plano, United States of America, Plano, Texas
Principal / Master Software Engineer - Front End
Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative,inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
We are seeking Software Engineers who are passionate about marrying eye-catching design with emerging technologies to join our team. As aCapital One Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within Capital One. Learn more about#lifeatcapitalone and our commitment todiversity & inclusion by jumping toslides 25-40 on our Corporate Social Responsibility Report.
As a Capital One Software Engineer, you'll work on everything from customer-facing web and mobile applications using cutting-edge open source frameworks, to highly-available RESTful services, to back-end Java based systems using the hottest techniques in Big Data. You'll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: node.js, Java, AngularJS, React, Python, REST, JSON, XML, Ruby, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, relational databases, Hadoop, Chef, Maven, iOS, Android, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Lead and/or mentor a team of engineers
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4 years of enterprise software engineering experience with React or Angular
- At least 2 years of enterprise architecture and design experience
- At least 2 years of enterprise experience in a Public Cloud Environment
- Masters Degree
- 6+ years of enterprise software engineering experience with React or Angular
- 4+ years of enterprise software engineering experience with Node, Java or Python
- 2+ years of enterprise People Leadership experience
- 1+ years of enterprise experience with AWS
- AWS Certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Principal Software Engineer - Full Stack, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Master Backend Software Engineer, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Manager - Software Engineering (Full Stack), Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Senior / Principal Software Engineer - Back End, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment