If you wake up every morning to obsess over your project management software, keep reading - this is the job for you.
You're obsessed with all things spreadsheets, strategic planning, and systems!
Airtable! ClickUp! Oooo la la! Your calendar is color-coordinated and every spoon has its place in your kitchen.
You want to get better and develop new skills through new training or new courses.
You're the one your friends go to when they need someone to plan their bachelorette party or baby shower.
You're highly organized, effective, efficient and can execute!
Being proactive is your favorite, but you can also come up with solutions in real time.
You've run events whether virtually or in person and you LOVE to iron out every detail possible.
Picture this: every single day you come to work that appreciates the work you do. And trusts that YOU can do it better than anyone else on the team.
You'll play a huge role in continuing our level of excellence and inclusivity which are two of our core values.
We definitely buck the status quo and do things that not only hit our goals, but are sustainable and feel good.
We acknowledge the importance of GO TIME and equally the importance of rest.
You will be celebrated for your magical talents of keeping the train on the tracks and keeping the spirits of our team high!
If this sounds like you, you're in the right place.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join Team Systems Saved Me. This is a dynamic role and is crucial to the goals we want to meet as a company.
We are a fast growing company, focused on burned out service providers, coaches + consultants replace their monthly retainers with virtual VIP Days.
Don't worry - you don't have to know what VIP Days are or have your own business to be able to learn the ins and outs of this incredible business model.
We are looking for someone to join the company and take command of our internal operations. If you are soft spoken, this job may not for you.
We are looking for someone who:
You'll know this job is for you if:
What we're looking for in our Project Manager role
This role is the perfect fit for someone who wants to work with a dynamic team of 7 women and support some pretty brilliant entrepreneurs. You understand that not everything is exciting all the time... sometimes we just need to put our heads down and do the work, so our clients can get the highest value out of everything we create.
*Important: This position is more than just writing task descriptions. We're looking for someone to cultivate an incredible team fo A-players, be an innovative and strategic thinker, and make sure that our team continues to feel seen and heard at all times!
How ‘bout we skip right ahead to the meat of it? Our small business is completely virtual. We're biased — but we are pretty sure we are the coolest place to work for, ever. And we really believe that we are changing the way entrepreneurs experience freedom in their businesses (you will see what we mean when you check out our website!).
Honestly, the job is not all unicorns and rainbows (although it is pretty magical) — there is some good news and there is some bad news...
Let's get the bad news out of the way first:
Now let's talk about the good stuff:
1. Our office is virtual...which means you can wear yoga pants, pajamas, or a costume. Really the idea is that you can wear whatever you want. Just think of the amazing money you'll be saving on ‘work clothes' and the time in the morning that you won't have to spend on travel and clogging your pores with makeup. We only ask that you're available for our weekly team meeting.
2. The work is fun, fresh and dynamic. You will be working directly with our team and clients and helping us with a mix of projects to improve results.
3. We're not big on stress. So, while we will expect you to work efficiently and get things done, we focus on open communication and getting things done rather than perfect. We're not big on double checking your work or having a bunch of back and forths just to get a task done - plus we aren't an expert in most of the tasks you will be doing, which is why we need you to take charge and get ‘er done the best way you know how!
4. The hours are super flexible + we support families. We will work with your schedule to get a routine that works for you and your life. Two long days a week best for you, plus short check-ins each morning? No problem. Rather work mid-morning until mid-afternoon? Cool, we can do that too. But we are only looking into citizens of the United States as this will become a full-time employee position fairly quickly.
5. You will experience things, do things, grow and make decisions on things that no typical project manager role would ever allow you to do. You will be able to dictate the work that you do and help guide the direction of the client success.
6. You'll have a ton of autonomy, we encourage your intrapreneurial drive. There will be lots of opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and boss us around when you need us to get things done. Seriously -- we want you to take charge and be creative to get the results! We're allergic to micromanaging....no really.
7. You don't have to run your own business! Maybe you've been around that block, and it wasn't for you. Now you can have all the benefits of supporting people to create their dream businesses that provide freedom, without all the headaches + expenses of actually building your own empire. It's like the best of both worlds! You don't want the pressures of marketing + growing your own business.
Now, let's talk more about the job:
1. You need to be the type of person who gets joy out of make our business backend the most efficient, well-oiled machine ever. Every day, you will be focused on how to find inefficiencies, tweak and adjust processes and making sure our team is well-communicated to throughout . From the nitty gritty administrative requirements that create a smooth back-end experience, to the fun and engaging content that inspires action, your biggest focus will be supporting our team in supporting our clients and community.
2. You're fired up about our mission to help more business owners hit their revenue goals with less client hours. Our entire mission as a business is eliminate the word burnout from online service providers' vocabulary. We truly want business owners to experience the freedom they sought when they first started their business.
3. You will be communicating with mostly our team. So, you need to enjoy talking with people and giving/getting direction, and be able to do it with love + empathy...even if you're having a crappy day. High emotional intelligence is vital to this role, as is the ability to have difficult conversations with our team members from time to time when they are struggling or need more information.
4. You need to nail down the details. You don't need to race through work and get things done half-assed (that's the exact opposite mindset we need). I need you to have an eye for the bigger picture + how things fit together and be able to nail the details that match, and get them done efficiently.
5. You need to be comfortable on video. Since we are entirely virtual all of our meetings take place on Zoom. The expectation is that you are available with video to participate. Not much outside video will be needed except for special video requests from our content manager for launches.
6. You love to amplify things. You're really good at taking a wisp of an idea, or a casual comment from team members and turning it into a resource that drives results.
7. You are meticulous in your work. We're looking for someone who understands the difference between efficiency (yayy) and productivity (booo) and gets stuff done.
8. You share our company values. We value excellence, approachability, connection, deliberateness and inclusivity. In addition, we believe Black Lives Matter, we stand for gender equality, and we are actively investing in and working to build an equitable, inclusive, anti-racist company from the inside out. We encourage you to apply if you share those values.
In short, your job is to help us in any way you can drive our mission forward + continue to improve our business operations. And to have fun at work, lots of fun (who wants a job that isn't fun?!?).
But what I don't expect is perfection for you to qualify for this job. Tools are teachable, but we do expect you to have a solid understanding of the online business world and an obsessions with operations. We expect intelligence, energy, organization, resourcefulness and a get it done attitude.
To learn more about the company, check out our website
We will likely get 100+ applications for this role and we simply don't have time to interview that many candidates, so make this stand out if you want a job that will change the entire trajectory of your life.
If this is a job that gets you so excited that you would even do it for free, we would totally accept that offer from you. But if you prefer compensation (and we totally get it...we prefer getting paid as well) this is what we offer:
Deadline to Apply is Friday May 28th 2021.
Short projects are the next part in the process and will be sent on June 1, 2021. Interviews will be held the week of June 14th, 2021. Ideal world, the right candidate will start on July 5th, 2021.
Some things you'll be responsible for:
What does success look like in this role:
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.