Help us reduce the cost of healthcare with our data analytics tool.
You’re a Rails and React veteran comfortable with full-stack development.
We are FLT Medical. We create software that's used in hospitals around the country, and we're building a new product in the healthcare analytics space.
Join our remote-first engineering team and help us build a massively impactful healthcare application.
You will work closely with the cofounder, head of product, and other members of the engineering team to build our data analytics application.
The development is already underway, so you would join our fast moving team and help us go even faster.
Some quick details about the application:
- We're using the latest version of Rails+React
- We're using React components on the front-end, specifically Chakra UI
- We're using modern React, including hooks
- We're using webpacker
This will be a long-term hourly role with 30-40 hours of work per week available.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You are trustworthy and accountable. You love the daily satisfaction of moving tickets to the “Done” column. You are self-reliant and definitely don’t need to be micromanaged.
You’ve built and launched full applications into production and have no problem picking up new tools to get the job done.
You are excellent at the following:
- Latest React
- Ruby / Rails
- Data modeling / Redshift experience a plus
- Infrastructure management (Heroku, Postgres, etc.)
- Communication in English
You’re pragmatic. You aim for simplicity over complexity, and you write code to make an impact in the real world, not to impress other engineers.
You are located somewhere in North America or Europe.
- Join a small remote-first team where your contributions are immediately impactful.
- Your work will help the country’s largest health systems save millions of dollars and decrease the cost of healthcare.
- You can be located anywhere in the US or Europe - we care more about your ability to do great work than where you live.
- Quality pay for quality work
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume, portfolio, and a brief note about why you think you'd be a great fit for this role to [email protected] ABOUT FLT MEDICAL
We’re a team of Y-Combinator, TechStars, and Columbia alumni dedicated to making health systems more efficient via technology.
Our software is currently used by some of the leading health systems in the country.
Over the last three years we bootstrapped our way to profitability and recently raised a seed round to accelerate our efforts at modernizing key healthcare processes.