You want to work as an infrastructure engineer with the prospect of coming to Germany after a successful freelance cooperation?
We are a boutique consultancy in the heart of Munich with a focus on ERP, Finance & Processes. Our customers are fast-growing, international start-ups and medium-sized companies. We are ambitious, team-oriented and passionate about our work.
We are looking for a dedicated full time freelance infrastructure engineer to support our Team remotely.
- Manage Linux server instances with customer projects (with Odoo services)
- Design and implement automatization of development workflows (CI/CD)
- Build tools and standards to scale the development team
- Create images and recipes for Odoo services
- Troubleshoot and resolve low-level bugs and issues
- Write down documentation, best practices recommendations, tutorials, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders
- Experience with Linux systems (Management & Engineering)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (Orchestration)
- Experience with Ansible and AWS
- Fluency in a dynamic language like Python or similar and SQL knowledge
- Knowledge on CI/CD practices and tools
- Git proficiency (also of usage in GitHub and GitLab)
- Preferably already worked with Managing Relational Databases, Open-Source Projects, scalable networking technologies, web standards, IT security practices
- The chance to come to Germany after your freelance work
- Support with visa process, bureaucracy & help to find an apartment in Germany
- Inclusion in our motivated & high-performing international team through daily meetings
- Above-average remuneration
- We combine the start-up culture of Silicon Valley with the professionality of a consulting firm